Senior Consultant - IT Risk Pécs
Munkavégzés helye: Pécs
Senior Consultant – IT Risk
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with a degree in Computer Science and/or Economics, Software Engineering interested in Technology Risk and IT audits.
The successful candidate will be involved in IT audits, IT support of financial audit, IT risk assessments, IT control assessments, ERP process reviews, technical security risk assessments and consulting engagements.
We are looking for professionals having IT audit, IT and business process experience and good communication skills.
The role will be based in our Budapest office, but international travel may be involved.
Your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Participate in enterprise risk management implementations
- Support our Clients in strategy and execution for the compliance program to include SOC2, SOX, GDPR and other regulatory data handling certifications
- Plan and participate in IT Audits
- Preparing presentations for business and IT audience
- Policy development and maintenance
- Provide the risk function to implementation or transformation projects (legacy or digital space)
Skills and attributes for success
- Motivation with strong technical skills and having a self-initiating attitude
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills
- Confidence in a client facing role
- Solid writing and communication skills
- You are fluent in English and Hungarian
- Flexibility, prepared to work on international assignments even on a short notice
To qualify for the role you must have
- College / University degree in relevant field
- Has 2-4 years of experience in one of the technical fields below:
- Network administration, peremiter security
- Operation system and DBMS administration
- System development (architecture, design, programming, testing, implementation)
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills – written and spoken (Additional language skill is an advantage)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge with CISSP, CISM or SANS/GIAC certification and Data Analytics
- One or more technical IT certification such as ITIL, CISSP, Microsoft certification
What working at EY offers
- A challenging position within a leading international company
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and personally tailored benefits package
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Információk az állásról
- Teljes munkaidő 8 óra
- 2-4 év szakmai tapasztalat
Folyamatmérnök kollégát keresünk pécsi céghezKONTRON Electronics Kft.Pécs
Pécsi irodában elemzői munka másodállásbanKörmendi Martin Attila Egyéni vállalkozóPécs
Elemzői munka pécsi irodábanGondi Péter Egyéni vállalkozóPécs
Logisztikus kollégát keresünk dinamikusan fejlődő matrac nagykereskedő cégünkhözT-Textil Kft.Pécs
Sportrecepciós állás pécsi négycsillagos szállodábanMakár Investment Zrt.Pécs